I’ll admit I don’t really need an excuse to bake but Valentine’s Day certainly gives another one. With so many fun ways to use hearts, cherries and chocolate that make our treats pop, it is hard to resist this holiday. And if you were thinking to surprise your Valentine with a thoughtful gift that doesn’t have to cost a lot of money, homemade baked goods are a fabulous choice!
Cat certainly inspires with her Romantic Chocolate Covered Cherry Whoopie Pies. These are so much easier to make than you might think, especially when you utilize the Wilton Heart Whoopie Pie Pan.
Another fun way to make hearts includes this heart shaped treat cutter which works for not only brownies but rice cereal treats. I’m also getting visions in my head for a heart shaped pound cake desert with berries and whipped cream…..hmmm…maybe more on that to come? 🙂
I also love the chocolate and cherry combination and couldn’t resist making this fudge cherry brownies. Look for a post soon with these bite sized treats that show the mini damask cupcake liners with “sweet” on the bottom. Oh, how sweet it is!
And now for the best part. I’ve got a fun giveaway so you too can have fun celebrating Valentine’s Day!
Two whoopie pie pans, white and chocolate decorating icing, chocolate heart sprinkles, push ‘n pop treat cutter, mini damask cupcake liners and red metallic treat boxes. This prize package has over a $45 value!
Browse the Valentine’s Day Shop at Wilton and tell me one product not already featured here that you’d love to try!
Optional Extra Entries
Required entry must be completed before extra entries qualify. Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry. When choosing the blog about this giveaway option, your blog post must include an active link to this giveaway and be at least 80 words in length.
- Follow @WiltonCakes on twitter – 1 entry
- Like Wilton on Facebook & leave a comment on their wall telling them what you think of this contest & link to this post (2 entries)
- Enter the Valentine’s Day Cake Pops Giveaway at Baby Loving Mama – 1 entry
- like Oh My! Sugar High Facebook (sidebar) – 1 entry
- become a public friend connect follower (sidebar) – 1 entry
- add our banner to your blog or website (sidebar) – 1 entry
- subscribe to our email updates (sidebar) – 1 entry
- follow @ohmysugarhigh and tweet this giveaway – 1 entry per day
- blog about this giveaway with a link to this post – 3 entries
#Win a Wilton Valentine’s Day Prize Pkg worth over $45 from @WiltonCakes @OhMySugarHigh http://bit.ly/epiGaL #giveaway PLS RT!
Disclosure – As a Wilton Mom Ambassador I was provided with the Wilton products used in this post, while baking ingredients were purchased by myself. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.