Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip is great for gatherings or potlucks. It requires only four simple ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make. It full of flavor and tastes amazing served with your favorite fresh fruits! Come see how easy it is to whip up this fruit dip recipe.
If you are searching for the perfect party food, this fluff fruit dip fits the bill! It is so easy and quick to make but is always a hit with the crowd. I love a good cream cheese dessert dip and this one has such great flavor with minimal effort. You can serve it as an appetizer or make it a light dessert.
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip Ingredients
To make this super easy, super delicious fruit dip with fluff, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- cream cheese
- marshmallow creme
- orange juice
That is it! Of course you’ll also want to include some fresh fruit but you can also include other tasty dippers. While it is called a fruit dip, you can serve it with anything that pairs well with a dessert dip such as graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels or pretzel crisps, chocolate chip cookies, animal crackers, etc. I do recommend keeping any of these additional items separate from the fruit to avoid any sogginess or place fruits near it that are less likely to break down over time, such as grapes.
How to Make Fluff Fruit Dip
To make this marshmallow fluff dip, you’ll need to beat the softened cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange juice and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well combined.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately with assorted fresh fruit. If you are making this ahead of time or simply prefer a cold fruit dip, store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Which fruits go best with marshmallow fluff fruit dip?
A wide variety of fruits taste great with this fruit dip recipe. Here are some of my personal favorites:
- honeydew melon
Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 jar 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- assorted fresh fruit
Beat softened cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange juice and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well combined.
Serve immediately with assorted fresh fruit or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
More Dessert Dips
If you love sweet dips, you’ll love these additional dessert dip recipes! Side note: Are there people who don’t like sweet dips? If they exist, I haven’t yet met one willing to admit it! They are pretty amazing, am I right?
- You put cream cream cheese with some cherry pie filling and you’ve got a winning combination. This Cherry Cheesecake Dip tastes great served with some graham crackers.
- Calling all mango lovers! Mango Fruit Dip was made for you! This dip features fresh mango and is pretty hard to resist.
- I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination in desserts. It is one of my favorites so I am drooling over this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip from Courtney’s Sweets.
- Need the perfect dip for pretzels? Try this Fluffy Strawberry Pretzel Dip from My Modern Cookery.
- Say what? Did Home Cooking Memories combine two favorite summer desserts in one with their Banana Split S’mores Dip? Why yes, yes they did.