I love cupcakes! I’m not a huge cake eater. I admit, that sounds strange given I love baked goods so much. But I’m not a huge fan of traditional butter cream frosting. I need it in small doses. But I do love unique frosting with fun flavor pairings. And I’d do almost anything for a cream cheese frosting. (Really, I love to lick the beaters after a batch. Who can resist? ) I also tend to prefer the serving size of a cupcake. It is just the right amount without feeling like I’ve overdone it. And if I’m really trying to watch portion sizes, I can whip up mini cupcakes and I feel like I’m really splurging if I have two. Cupcakes are also in my opinion easier to store, transport and enjoy.
What is not to love?
And so, here is an awesome roundup of 20 of the Best Cupcake Recipes created by Jennifer Rollins. With such a wide variety, you are sure to find the perfect cupcake for you!
1. Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Dinner or Dessert
2. Neapolitan Cupcakes from A Spicy Perspective
3, Chocolate Chili Cupcakes from Here Comes The Sun
4. Lemon Meringue Cupcakes from Broma Bakery
5. Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes from Somewhat Simple
6. Black Bottom Cupcakes from Bombshell Bling
7. Lemon Buttermilk Cupcakes from Favorite Family Recipes
8. Angel Food Cupcakes with Vanilla Almond Cool Whip Frosting from Mother Thyme
9. Stout Cupcakes with Whiskey Buttercream from Nutmeg Nanny
10. Coconut Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
11. Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes from Pint Sized Baker
12. Banana Chocolate Toffee Cupcakes from Dessert Now, Dinner Later
13. Honey Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk Cupcakes with Boozey Honey Buttercream Frosting from Half Baked Harvest
14. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes from Cooking with Jax
15. Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes from Skinnytaste
16. Peanut Butter Oreo Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake
17. Chocolate Banana Sundae Cupcakes from Kitchen Sanctuary
18. Snickerdoole Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting from Deliciously Sprinkled
19. Butterfinger Cupcakes from Food Fanatic
20. S’mores Cupcakes from Life Love and Sugar
And of course I can’t forget my personal favorite, Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. So delicious and perfect for fall and Thanksgiving. I’m having a craving for them right now, just thinking about them.