Whether you’re hosting a family get together or having fun with your little leprechaun’s, these cookie balls will make a fun and easy treat for St. Patrick’s Day. This no bake recipe is perfect for children who love to be in the kitchen and can help every step of the way! For even more fun, you could arrange the cookie balls into the shape of a lucky four leaf clover on a large serving platter for guests.
Cool Mint OREO Cookie Balls Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 40 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) DOUBLE STUF OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 2pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. green colored sugar
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top with sugar.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
How to Store:
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
How to Make Cookie Crumbs:
Crushing OREO Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
How to Melt Chocolate:
Place unwrapped chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 110 calories, 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 5mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 10g sugars, less than 1g protein, 0%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 0%DV calcium, 2%DV iron.
Disclosure – As a member of the Kraft Delicious Byte Community, I was provided with this recipe to share.