I am refusing to let go of summer. Living in Minnesota is tough when warm weather lasts for such a short period of time. The summer may feel as though it is almost over, but we still have time to enjoy some of the simple pleasures like eating ice cream. And while I love a good soft serve from my favorite ice cream shops, nothing can really beat a homemade ice cream.
Here are 12 fabulous recipes from around the web that are sure to cool you off on a hot summer day. Whether you are looking for something classic such as vanilla bean or peppermint chip, or something more exotic like lime zest or mango sorbet with mint, you are sure to find that perfect drool worthy recipe!
- Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe – How to Have It All
- Homemade All Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream – Yum Eating
- Lime Zest Ice Cream – Girlichef
- Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches – A Worthey Read
- Homemade Vanilla Bean in 30 Minutes – Misc Finds 4 U
- No Churn Peppermint Chip Ice Cream – A Cedar Spoon
- Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches -The Exhausted Mom
- Sugar Free Copycat Wendy’s Frosty – Grocery Shop For Free
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe with Homemade Caramel Sauce – Food Family Finds
- Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream – Our Table for Seven
- Mango Sorbet with Mint – Meatified
Now the hard part is deciding which one to make first!