Halloween is an amazing time to bake and scare up some fun in the kitchen. Since Cat and I happen to be Wilton Mom Ambassadors we have a ton of amazing products at our fingertips and have been having a blast creating fun and tasty treats for our families. Who better to help you accomplish some spooky delectable treats than Wilton?
My favorite creation so far has been this Wilton Halloween Pre-Baked Cookie House Kit which was a blast to create. I had never made a gingerbread house before *gasp* and was excited to finally have the chance!
I couldn’t be more pleased with how it turned out and look forward to making another one for Christmas! If you would like to read about my full gingerbread house making experience, visit my guest post on the Wilton A Piece of Cake blog.
Browse the Halloween ideas at Wilton and tell me one that you’d love to try!
Optional Extra Entries
Required entry must be completed before extra entries qualify. Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry. When choosing the blog about this giveaway option, your blog post must include an active link to this giveaway and be at least 80 words in length.
- Follow @WiltonCakes on twitter – 1 entry
- Like Wilton on Facebook & leave a comment on their wall telling them what you think of this contest & link to this post (2 entries)
- like Oh My! Sugar High Facebook (sidebar) – 1 entry
- become a public friend connect follower (sidebar) – 1 entry
- add our banner to your blog or website (sidebar) – 1 entry
- subscribe to our email updates (sidebar) – 1 entry
- follow @ohmysugarhigh and tweet this giveaway – 1 entry per day
- blog about this giveaway with a link to this post – 3 entries
Disclosure – As a Wilton Mom Ambassador I was provided with the Wilton products used in this post, while baking ingredients were purchased by myself. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.