Everything seems to taste better, look better and frankly is more fun to eat when it is on a stick! Wilton is well aware of this trend and has been providing products and ideas to produce amazing treats on a stick for years. But now Wilton has taken it to the next level with an entire book dedicated to sweets on a stick!
This new book, Pops – Sweets on a Stick contains over 250 amazing decorated pop ideas. You can view several Pops-Sweets on a Stick sample pages on Wilton.com It will hit stores in January but will be available at Wilton.com in the next few days. The treats inside are absolute show stoppers and the entire books is eye candy. The bright colors pop of the page and the treats are simply inspiring. With instructions and recipes on how to make classic cake pops, molded cake pops, baked cake pops, brownie pops, cookie pops, cut cake pop and rice cereal treat pops you are sure to learn everything you need to know to get started or take your pops to the next level. While visiting Wilton headquarters in October, I had the opportunity to see some of the pops found in the book in person. The quality and detail was amazing! With additional products such as picks, display stands, icing decorations, sprinkles and more, Wilton makes it even easier to have fun with pops and create masterpieces that look much more complicated than they actually are! And now it is even more fun to give them as gifts or use them at parties, creating great themes with your pops! I fell in love with this crayon box that uses a 3 inch dowel rod, fondant and candy melts to create the pop. Isn’t it fun? Are you feeling inspired to make some pops? Do you have a blog? Then I have an amazing contest to share with you from Wilton!
Wilton Pops Blogger Contest
- To enter the contest, bloggers will create their own Pops treat and post an article in their blog about the treat, experience decorating, product used, process, hints, etc. Entries are submitted via Wilton.
- Wilton will select 10 finalists from all entries submitted.
- The finalists will be posted on Wilton.com and the winner will be selected via a vote on Wilton.com.
- The first 40 bloggers that pre-register at Pops Blogger Contest Pre-registration on Wilton.com beginning Wednesday December 15th at 10:00 AM CST will receive a Pops kit containing Wilton Pops product (which can be used in the blog post). Pre-registration only involves providing name, address, blog name, blog URL and twitter ID. The Pops kit contains product that is not available anywhere at retail yet and is worth over $125!
- Winner will receive a $500 Visa card and the 9 other finalists receive a $100 gift card.
- The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
What is in this Pops Blogger Kit you wonder? I’m thrilled to share with you that all the items below make up this amazing package and will give you the tools to create some awesome pops to enter into the Wilton contest. But hurry, only the first 40 who register will receive it! (My most awesome friend and co-author here on this blog, Cat shared these graphics with me to save me some work. Isn’t she wonderful?)
All I ask is please, for the love of Wilton, do NOT register for this package if you have no intentions of entering the contest and sharing your pops on your blog. Don’t take it away from someone who is truly excited about creating a pop.
- December 15: Pre-Registration begins on Wilton.com and entries can be submitted.
- January 10: Final day for entries to be submitted.
- January 13: Finalists announced on Wilton.com and voting begins.
- January 19: Voting ends at Midnight.
- January 20: Winner announced via Wilton.com blog.
I wish you all good luck in the contest and happy pop making!
UPDATE: The pre-registration portion opens DECEMBER 15th at 10 AM CST! We are so sorry for this miscommunication and hope you can understand! If you registered yesterday you will need to register again.