Cat and I couldn’t resist taking a look back at our most popular posts and our personal favorites from our first year working together on Oh My! Sugar High. We never imagined the success we’ve had and couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you for making 2010 a memorable year and we look forward to sharing (and devouring) more delectable treats in 2011.
Here are the recipes not to be missed from 2010. Happy New Year!
Top 5 Most Viewed Sweet Eat Recipes
1. Cinnamon French Toast Bake from Pillsbury – 5,740 views made by Emilie
2. Dipped Marshmallow Pops for Halloween – 4,316 views made by Cat
3. Scrumptious Baked Cinnamon Breakfast Bites – 3,592 views made by Emilie
4. Candy Corn Kix Mix Popcorn Balls – 3,459 views made by Cat
5. WHOPPERS Chocolate Malt Cupcakes with Malt Buttercream – 3,358 views made by Cat
Top 5 Most Commented Sweet Eat Recipes
(not including most viewed, giveaways or memes)
1. Baked Apple Pie Bread Pudding – 22 comments made by Cat
2. So Simple Slow Cooker Applesauce – 20 comments made by Emilie
3. Beautiful and Buttery Holiday Spritz Cookies – 17 comments made by Emilie
4. Santa’s Hat Cake Pops – 16 comments made by Cat
5. Amazing Cake Pops: Wilton Style – 13 comments from Emilie